Thursday, November 6, 2008

Garden Journal

For Newnan Coweta Magazine readers, my 2009 garden journal is now in my Etsy shop. You may click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of this blog page. For those of you who are not readers, A Record of the Garden 2009 is a journal and planner for gardeners to keep track of information related to their garden. You will receive it as a packet of pages that are formatted for a standard 1” or 1 ½” three-ring binder (binder not provided). Each packet contains a binder cover, 4 seasonal dividers (with my original watercolors), and, for each month of the year, a calendar, a plant record, a “notes” page, and a “photographs and sketches” page. Using a three-ring binder gives you a lot of flexibility--you may add and remove pages as you like. You can add dividers to keep track of your newspaper and magazines clippings. Happy journaling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I put a post on my blog so my readers can order one!