Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday Club


I have been leisurely searching for a ceramic garden stool for some time. Most range in price from $100 to $300 and are out of my budget...but I knew one would turn up eventually. And it did. At Ross. For $29.99. At the checkout I noticed I had received a 10% discount for something called the “Tuesday Club”. I looked at the girl, the very young girl---really a mere babe, behind the counter, “What's the Tuesday Club?” As she glanced pointedly at my gray hair she said, “Senior citizen discount.”

Wow.

I was so flabbergasted that I failed to tell the child I am ONLY 48. But I got my stool...and for $3.80 less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool!! It's wonderful how God works. Blessings my friend.

Anonymous said...

It appears that the "Bargain Angel" went before you!!